Every year as long as I can remember I compiled a list of New Year Resolutions. I think I may accomplish 10%, but I still do it year after year.
It’s the standard lose weight and get a boyfriend (both a various gain and loss), but I feel like I must do so. Like this blog, I do it for myself. I don’t expect others to give me accolades about my accomplishments or chastise for my failure. I do it to for me.
Behold the 2015 New Year Resolution – Year of Dana
- Blog more / update your personal journal
- Write more articles
- Update business plan
- Apply for LLC
- Exercise more and journal my caloric intake
- Lose 40 lbs. (see above)
- Eat less meat
- Be more positive and stop holding grudges (at least try)
- Delete Facebook from phone
- Eliminate clutter
- Make breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner more often – less takeaway – you are a chef for heaven’s sake!!!
- Open a store front or attain a food truck. Bring The Pastry Prophet to the people
- Volunteer more
- Say what you mean
- See more plays and visit museums
- Read more books (you’ve been slacking D’)
- Visit your friends that live out of state and country
- Date more, but date guys that are in your league and respect you
- Drink less :/ (good luck with that)
- Keep your promises